How ProGrace equips churches:
- The signature ProGrace workshop on how to think and talk differently about abortion and unintended pregnancy
- A pathway to apply this new mindset to service delivery
- Theological grounding that fosters the transformation and paradigm shift needed to see the abortion debate through the lens of Jesus
- A model for how to respond to the experience of unintended pregnancy based on how Jesus interacted with people
What is the desired outcome of ProGrace training?
- We desire nothing short of a cultural transformation, where Christians have a response to abortion that is deeply rooted in how Jesus interacted with people, not politics.
- ProGrace church partners report a freedom in their church to openly discuss and wrestle with these issues, congregants who have experienced unplanned pregnancy/abortion feel safe to share their stories, without the fear of shame or judgement, and their church as a whole has deeper empathy and desire to help women facing unplanned pregnancy
- ProGrace Churches will understand how to turn away from a politically driven, pro-life or pro-choice stance that creates tension and drives people away from the conversation
Who participates in the church training?
- Key leadership and volunteers who agree to be a part of the ProGrace ministry team.