How ProGrace equips churches:
- Live, 1-day training for key staff and volunteer leadership
- Five-part video training for leadership team, self-paced (and ongoing live coaching throughout)
- Congregational survey to better understand the current culture
- Congregational introduction video to engage the church in the ProGrace message
- Networking opportunities with other ProGrace churches
What is the desired outcome of ProGrace training?
- We desire nothing short of a cultural transformation, where Christians have a response to abortion that is deeply rooted in how Jesus interacted with people, not politics.
- ProGrace church partners report a freedom in their church to openly discuss and wrestle with these issues, congregants who have experienced unplanned pregnancy/abortion feel safe to share their stories, without the fear of shame or judgement, and their church as a whole has deeper empathy and desire to help women facing unplanned pregnancy
- ProGrace Churches will understand how to turn away from a politically driven, pro-life or pro-choice stance that creates tension and drives people away from the conversation.
Who participates in the church training?
- Key leadership and volunteers who agree to be a part of the ProGrace ministry team.
How much will the training cost?
- $999 for the full year of training and coaching